This Activity Check encompasses activity made during the month of September. Posts and threads started between September 1 through October 8th may be used as long as they were not used for last month's activity.
• Each proof linked must be at least ten (10) comments long (meaning 5 from you and 5 from another, or with threadjacking, etc.).
Half requirements should make at minimum twelve (12) comments overall, at least 6 from your character.
• Proofs must be completed with three different characters. If Character A submits threads with Characters B, C, and D, this is a valid form of AC. If Character A submits two threads with Character B and one thread with Character D, this is NOT a valid form of AC.
• Players in control of multiple characters are discouraged from making AC by threading several of their characters off of the same opposing character. The maximum number of threads a player may submit for AC with the same character (spread across different characters of their own) is two.
• Action tagging count as threads. Conversations in voicemails/inboxes also count as threads as long as they are started during that month of AC.
• Multiple-comment icon spams count as just one comment.
• Half requirements are for those who were on hiatus for up to half of the month and returned more than one week before the Activity Check.
• Posts and threads made during the week of the Activity Check can be used for that month's activity check!
• Those who returned within a week of the activity check are exempt from the month's check. Those who are also currently on hiatus are exempt.
Full Requirements are one post and two threads, or three threads, or two posts, one thread, or three posts.
Half Requirements are one post, and one thread of any length, or two threads, one of 10 comments and one of any length.
Characters who joined during the second app round of the month only need one post of any length or one thread of any length to verify that they have introduced.
The activity check ends on October 8th, 11:59 pm EST. Anyone who does not check in will be removed from the game on October 9th.